All products offered through PleasingCare.com are warranted against original defects (please refer to product information pages for specific warranty details). If you purchase equipment and/or skin care products from this Website you are fully agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Due to strict hygiene policies: we are unable to issue refunds or offer exchanges on any merchandise purchased from PleasingCare.com unless: The product has not been previously used and remains completely sealed and/or wrapped in the manufacturer's original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that has been previously opened and/or used. Such items will be carefully inspected and documented by our technicians, returned to the customer at the customer's expense and any outstanding refund request will be denied. Refunds for eligible merchandise returns may take up to 10 business days to process and form of refund issued will be based on original method of payment. Please be advised that all eligible merchandise returns will be subject to a 10% restocking charge and original shipping fees are non-refundable. A $10.00 flat fee will be deducted from total refund amount to cover original shipping and handling charges on any orders that were originally shipped to customer via our "Free Shipping" promotional offer. Any unused/unopened merchandise must be returned within 14 days of purchase date to be eligible for a refund. RMA # must be obtained prior to returning any merchandise. To request RMA #, please contact us via Email or Phone.
- Eligible Merchandise Returns: Prior to returning unopened merchandise, you must first notify PleasingCare. No returns shall be accepted by PleasingCare unless accompanied by an original sales invoice or packing slip and a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). If an RMA# is not obtained by customer prior to returning non-defective merchandise, PleasingCare Products reserves the right to return such merchandise to customer at the customer's expense and any outstanding refund request will be denied. To request an RMA #, please contact us via Email or Phone.
- Defective Merchandise: Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced by PleasingCare. Please consult the warranty booklet that came with your appliance for specific contact information and instructions. Products determined to be defective are not eligible for a refund and will be either repaired or replaced under the specific terms of the product's warranty. If an item is found to be defective beyond 14 days from purchase, customer will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with forwarding defective merchandise to our facility for warranty repair/replacement. Please include a check payment of $10.00 to cover return shipping and handling charges. If our technicians determine through diagnostic testing that any item returned to PleasingCare was damaged due to accident, misuse, neglect or incorrect voltage use, the merchandise will be returned back to the customer in an un-repaired state. PleasingCare will not be held responsible for repairing or replacing appliances that have been accidentally or cosmetically damaged due to accident, misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear or improper voltage use.
- Refused Shipments: If a shipped order is refused by customer upon attempted delivery, purchaser will still be responsible for all shipping costs in addition to a re-stocking fee of 15%. Customers refusing shipments are providing incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses will be charged an additional $10.00 fee to cover re-delivery charges. We will not be held responsible for lost packages in the case of customers providing incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses.
- Incorrect Shipping Addresses: Customers providing incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses will be charged an additional $10.00 fee to cover re-delivery or package tracing charges. We will not be held responsible for lost packages in the case of customers providing incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses.
Return Shipment Instructions:
- Verify that the item(s) that you are returning are unused and remain sealed and/or wrapped in manufacturer's original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse non-defective personal skin care appliances or skin care products that are returned to us opened or in used condition. Such items will be returned to sender at sender's expense and any outstanding refund request will be denied. All applicable accessories must also be included.
- Please notify us that you would like to return an eligible item for a refund or exchange by first completing our RMA Request Form to request a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). We are unable to accept any merchandise returns without RMA #. (*Please ensure that you enclose a copy of your original order receipt with your returned merchandise and clearly note your RMA#. Once your return is received, a refund (less original shipping charges and applicable restocking fees) will be issued back to your card on file. Please allow 7-14 business days for this credit to appear on your statement. We are unable to accept any merchandise returns without RMA #.)
- Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs involved in returning item to our facility. If returning an item for warranty repair or exchange beyond 30 days from original date of purchase, customer must include a check payment of $10.00 USD to cover return shipping and handling charges. Please see product specific warranty details for further instructions.
- Ensure that returned products are securely packaged in a sturdy cardboard box to prevent against damage during transit. To ensure accurate delivery, please use a shipping method that will provide you with a means to track your return shipment. We cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit and will not issue a refund until we receive your returned merchandise. Shipping insurance is highly recommended.